Tel: 949-525-7934My name is Christopher Nguyen and I am REALTOR in the Orange County and San Diego areas. I have had my license in 2005. I am different from other REALTORS because of my unique background customer service. The client is my number one priority-not the number of contracts or the number of closings that I have. My clients’ best interests always come first! I am honest, fair and I serve my clients with integrity.
In the short time that I have been in real estate, I have created a fantastic network and team to help support my business. I only refer my clients to people and/or businesses that will commit and follow through on their promise to also deliver the highest quality of service to the client.
I will be my clients partner through every step of the real estate transaction: from credit repair, to finding the right lender and loan, right down to the closing and everything in between. My service does not stop after the closing. I commit to keeping in touch with my clients (not just by email or snail mail-but by phone too), building life long relationships and to be their REALTOR of choice.
Areas of Expertise
I specialize in first time homebuyers, clients with bad credit, resale, new home construction and listings. I will work with clients in any situation in the Orange County and San Diego areas and surroundings.
No comments:
Post a Comment